Some insurance options for your business or family that may not be covered on this site:
- American businessperson who is returning to the U.S., not planning to return overseas, and needs short-term insurance while finding a job in the USA or until securing ACA-compliant insurance.
- American expatriate who has been living overseas, but needs USA health coverage for 15 days to 3 years and planning to return overseas again.
- A group of businesspeople or team going overseas for work from 3 days to 3 months.
- Non-USA teams traveling outside their home country and/or to the USA for work, training symposium, international conference or retreat.
- More multi-trip plans for frequent travelers – One-time premium payment for a person who makes 3 or more international business trips every year.
- Immigrating to the USA and cannot yet qualify for USA health insurance.
- Non-USA citizen who needs insurance in the USA that includes maternity coverage.
- Term-life insurance in any country in the world, including every country.
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance to protect your corporation’s officers and assets.
- War and Terrorism insurance, Global AD&D, and Global Rescue plans for consultants, traders, entrepreneurs and more.
- We also offer Kidnap and Ransom insurance for organizations, as well as group AD&D, and affordable online and on-site Risk Management/Security training for businesses through our partner, Fort Sherman Academy.
If one of the above situations describes your need, please contact Good Neighbor Insurance toll free at (866) 636-9100 and/or click here to fill out a quote request online. Please visit www.gninsurance.com for a complete list of plans.