Good Neighbor Insurance provides international accidental death and dismemberment insurance, including for war and terrorism areas. As much as we try to avoid them, accidents happen. No one anticipates having to manage the financial and emotional hardships that occur in the wake of an accidental death or life changing injury. However, with PIU’s High Limit Accident Insurance, you can be prepared for the worst and eliminate the financial stress that accompanies a death or permanent disability due to a devastating accident.
Petersen International Underwriters’ High Limit Accident Plan will cover an individual or a group 24/7 with issue limits from $100,000 to $100 million in the case of an accidental death or dismemberment. This high limit plan can also be tailored to insure you against specific risks such as war and terrorism (even in war zones), aviation, common carrier transportation, motor racing, and mountain climbing, to name a few.
Accidents resulting in a death or dismemberment may not be avoidable, but when it comes to the excessive amount an accident can cost, Petersen International Underwriters has you covered with the High Limit Accident Insurance Plan.
- Here is some additional information: Covers as an individual, family, or group plan
- For those residing:
- Outside the U.S.
- Inside the U.S. and traveling overseas throughout the year / policy period
- Inside the U.S. and not traveling overseas.
- War and terrorism coverage
- Hazardous activities
- High Limit Accident Plan
- This accident policy will cover the insured if he/she were shot, blown up by an IED, or other war and terrorist acts as long as it is not a weapon of mass destruction (Nuclear, Chemical, or Biological weapon)
- For U.S. government employees and contractors:
- We can insure Department of Defense employees and contractors
- We can insure any U.S. government employee and contractor
- We cannot insure active military personnel / active United States Armed Forces (we apologize for this and thank you so very much for serving!)
Why call Good Neighbor Insurance? Because most of us have lived and traveled overseas. We understand all about traveling – such as the lines to stand in for everything, flight deadlines, language barriers and translations, always looking for the wifi to connect with home and Facebook and Google Plus, checking to make sure your passport is in your bag 10x in one day, or looking high and low for a coffee shop to plug in your iPod. Yes, we do understand!
Call us anytime at our toll free number, 1-866-636-9100 or our Arizona Phoenix Metro direct line at 480-633-9500.
Many safe travels from your Good Neighbor Insurance Team!