GeoBlue Multi-Trip Annual Plan(s) For Frequent Travelers
Both GeoBlue Trekker Choice and GeoBlue Trekker Essential plans are affordable annual health and accident insurance for frequent international travel, whether individual on business, or a family traveling outside the U.S., more than 3 times per year. This comprehensive medical and evacuation coverage plan is part of the Blue Cross/Blue Shield brand and features surprisingly low affordable, annual rates (one low payment per year) available for those ages 84 and under residing in the U.S.A.
Why we recommend this particular GeoBlue Multi-Trip plan for frequent travelers overseas:
- You take go on unlimited trips in a 12-month period, up to 70 days each, for one low premium
- Surprisingly low annual rates! (for example: A 51-84 year old would pay $199 annually for the preferred/choice plan)
- It covers pre-existing medical conditions for medical services and medical evacuation
- Choose any western-style medical facility worldwide, contracted doctors in more than 180 countries
- Can include family members
- It’s a GeoBlue product and along with HTH worldwide is part of the renowned Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- The Blue brand is the largest and most recognized healthcare brand in the U.S.
- Click here to learn more about GeoBlue
- It’s underwritten by 4 Ever Life Insurance Company, rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best and an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Two options for international workers, business owners, employees and consultants/contractors: The Choice plan: $250,000 in coverage, and the Essential plan: $50,000 in coverage
- Pays 100% of most claims up to maximum per year
- Medical coverage, Emergency Medical Evacuation included, Repatriation of remains, AD&D (Choice), Bedside visit, Emergency dental, Physical/occupational therapy, more
- Use HTH Mobile Health on your mobile device to search for a doctor or translate medical terms, phrases, and medications
Online doctor search with more than 4,200 contracted physicians
- NOTE: Must have primary domestic health insurance
- Created for U.S. residents outside of the U.S., trips must originate from the U.S.
- Ages 70-84 are only eligible for $100,000 medical limit
- Available in all states and DC except WA, NH and MN