Why we like CIGNA GLOBAL INDIVIDUAL PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE
Our international business clients especially like Cigna when traveling or living abroad because they know what to expect from the Cigna brand.
Some reasons this is one of our top-tier medical insurance plans for those working overseas:
- Cigna is known for their quality care that business people has grown to expect
- Familiar to businesses and groups in the U.S., now Cigna is allowing individuals and expatriates to select insurance individually and directly
- Same quality care you might get in the USA, but at better rates than you would have to pay if you cover your own insurance
- They have a worldwide network of over a million trusted hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists
- Tailored Ala Carte choices are a unique aspect of this plan to save money on options you wouldn’t use, including choices regarding:
- Outpatient Services that don’t require an overnight stay at the hospital
- Extended Medical Emergency Evacuation may not be necessary where you are living overseas
- Well-being and Preventative health
- Vision, Dental, and more
- For Core Medical coverage, choose from Silver, Gold or Platinum, plus your choice from many deductibles and cost-sharing to customize a plan that is affordable and yet benefit-rich
- For expatriates and the international businessman wanting an insurance company that is ACA-compliant in the U.S. for themselves and their family
- And a simple and quick claims process makes this plan a ***** (five star out of 5) Highly recommended plan for those wanting a little more security and service
Let’s face it. You get what you pay for – The Cigna brand
The reason our international business clientele like the Cigna International Private Medical Plan is because they know Cigna will be there to help them and offer them exceptional service when overseas or when visiting back home. Cigna claims to reimburse within five working days if you have to pay a claim directly. Cigna works hard to pay hospitals and doctors directly. Due to their size and the Cigna name, they are widely accepted. And now private individuals have access to Cigna at affordable rates, whether working and living overseas in consulting, manufacturing, quality control, international or regional sales, tourism, investing, or technological jobs overseas.
You don’t have to worry about hidden extras or unexpected costs. And no age limits.
Pay for only what you want – This plan has the MOST FLEXIBILITY to customize and choose or refuse global health options to get just the plan you want for your family.
More details about Global Individual Private Medical Insurance
Core Medical deductible choices of $0, $375, $750, $1,500 $3,000 $7,500 or $10,000 to keep costs low and allow you to choose risk
- Maximum benefit from $1,000,000 Silver, $2,000,000 Gold to $3,000,000 Platinum
- Covers inpatient, day case surgery and accommodation costs.
- Essential cover for cancer and psychiatric care provided for.
- Gold and Platinum policies routinely cover maternity.
Cost share after deductible is met: 0% out of pocket, 10%, 20%, or 30% but with either $2,000 USD or $5,000USD out of pocket maximum
Choose from International Medical Evacuation options, Vision and Dental options, Health and Well-being, and Outpatient service- Includes separate deductible and cost share for outpatient to save you more (example: Routine dental = 80% refund, 90% refund or paid in full)
Choose from Worldwide coverage, or Worldwide excluding the United States to save even more or if you already have stateside coverage.
[NOTE: Some travelers choose Worldwide excluding the USA and then will purchase a U.S. short-term policy for those times when they return home or visit the U.S. for a short time or to visit family. This can result in big savings if you do not intend to travel frequently to the USA. For more money saving tips, call us at (480)813-9100 and let us help you in selecting just the right insurance to meet you/your family’s needs. Our staff have lived and worked overseas themselves and have a wealth of knowledge in regards to health and benefit options.]
Live assistance 24/7 to help you
A quality, affordable plan in the middle-market: for those individuals who are moving abroad but may be paying for their plan themselves and want to contain costs while getting the same high level of service they are accustomed to in the USA.